Thursday, May 7, 2009

After i had my second child, i got some strange skin condition on my back, one or two on my inner?

arms, some on my cheek bones...some are dark brown and don't grow and then there are some that will grow ..the ones that grow r lightbrown and it does not hurt..what are these things?? i plan on going to the dr.

After i had my second child, i got some strange skin condition on my back, one or two on my inner?
It is normal. Evidently pigment gets confused during pregnancy. It happens to alot of people. I still have some and my daughter is 29. She has them also from her pregnancies. Mine is on my face and it moves around sometimes. Weird. It may go away or it may not. I know that isn't what you want to hear. You can get skin bleaching products at a beauty supply house or a higher end retail store that sells cosmetics. Good luck to you and don't worry, children change all of us in some way or another.


No comments:

Post a Comment