Saturday, April 24, 2010

Looking for a good skin firming lotion ??

I have had 2 kids and after my last baby (which was bigger and carried all out in front) as I lose weight I am noticing I have some loose skin. It's not terrible but still it could use some firming. I figure if I find a good lotion now and use it while I'm losing the weight I can firm it back up gradually so when I'm back to where I want to be weight wise my skin will be firmer too. I know it can be done without surgery a girl I used to baby sit for lost sooooo much weight after her second baby that she weighed less than before pregnancy and she firmed her skin up without surgery unfortunately she moved away and I can't ask her what she used. Any advice?

Looking for a good skin firming lotion ??
oh sweetie can i relate: the best thing you can do is lose the weight slowly and i cant state enough how important exercise is especially some weight training, even 10 minutes a day, walk swim anything,,,you can buy so many firming creams but there's no magic one out there: If you were talking about your face I just found a great one by Loreal called "revitalift" it has 2 sides in it one is firming and the other moisturizer they come out at the same time, I worked in skin care and cosmetics practically my whole life at some high end dept stores and honestly, this has been the best for my face,,,good luck,,and don't be so hard on yourself (if you are) your going to get older gravity is going to take a toll no matter what you can do, don't get me wrong fight it, but don't let it control you,,,I hope i helped,,,,,


No comments:

Post a Comment