Saturday, April 24, 2010

Serious skin problem+allergy??

my skin is very weak,when it is injured,it take twice or thrice the time longer than normal people to heal.my skin also get very itchy suddenly sometime(i think it is on hot weather).my chest and neck will get very itchy.





Another problem is my allergy problem.after i drink alcohol,the next day my body will be filled with many big white spot and my hand will turn red.second day after that it will turn very itchy for few day.





P/S: I have the allergy on drinking vodka,like Barcadi and RUM


,no problem with red wine and beer.





Very very sorry for the long question,answer is greatly appreciated.

Serious skin problem+allergy??
You could have an allergy do deodorants and also alcohol based fragrance. But you also might think about a trip to the doctor to see just why it take a long time for your skin to heal.


No comments:

Post a Comment