Monday, November 16, 2009

Compound W on the skin around a wart? Please help!?

I was using the compound W freeze off on a wart and because the wart was very small I got it on the skin surrounding the wart. When I realized what was happening I took the applicator off immediately, so it was on for less than 15 seconds. The skin raised and turned a dark reddish color and stung and burned for about five minutes after I took the applicator off. I put ice then aloe vera on it (because it's technically a burn, right?) and the stinging stopped, but the skin's still raised, red, and sensitive to touch. I plan to go to the doctor tomorrow, but is there anything I should do that would help the area? Is this a serious or minor problem? The box says it can cause "burns and permanent scarring", should I be very worried?

Compound W on the skin around a wart? Please help!?
I think it will eventually heal.
Reply:your doing it. minor- its a chemical burn


good luck tomorrow


No comments:

Post a Comment