Friday, November 20, 2009

Skin Problems??

I am in my second trimester of pregnancy now and my skin has broken out horribly! It has gone from bad to worse. Now it isn't not just my face breaking out it is every where! My back, neck even chest- I know gross. ANy one have any ideas??

Skin Problems??
This is what I suggest and no I did not just copy and paste this from some random website, I have actually tried all of this and yes, it works amazingly great =]





1. Do you have oily/combination or dry/flaky skin?


-For oily/combination. Use a 3 step system such as AcneFree, Clinique, or Proactive. Salicylic acid seems the best for oily/combination skin because it's stronger but it doesn't leave your skin feeling dry. I use Clinique 3 step system (I bought it two months ago) and I am seeing great results as such for the oily skin and my mild acne.





-For dry/flaky skin. I suggest you use benzoyl peroxide, its much gentler for drier skin and will leave your skin feeling moisturized and smooth. Also use SPF moistruizer everyday after cleansing and toning your skin.





2. Use a honey and banana mask 2-3 times a week. Take a little bit of honey and little peices of banana and massage it all together on your face, let it tighten yoru skin for 10 minutes, then risne off with luke warm water and then cold water. It will help prevent breakouts from occuring. After you rinse tha toff, take some clean and clear persa gel 10 (works great!) and dab a little on the pimples/zits you have. Do thsi before going to bed, next morning, rinse off and I swear your skin will feel and look amazing.





3. Do not eat much junk food (its ok to eat every once in awhile but not so much) because base from ym epxerince, I brokeout a lot from greasy foods like pizza, burgers, chips, soda, etc.





4. For bacne, I suggest scrubing your back every morning and night with Netruogena acne body wash. I use to use it and it works failry good, you will notice results in a week ro two.
Reply:you need to see your doctor , unfortunately it sounds like you have acne , it could be due to hormones in pregnancy , it might just be that you have to ride this one out ! use gentle hypo allergenic products , avoid harsh ones as it will only make your skin worse , and try not to wear make up as this will clog your pores further , enjoy the rest of your pregnancy and congratulations on the baby !


No comments:

Post a Comment