Friday, November 20, 2009

Constipation, gas & skin allergy?

First thing :- I have been suffering from Constipation since childhood. My age is 25 now. Around 6-7 years back, I got gas trouble and skin allergy problem. At that time it was little trouble. But now, it has increased very much. It makes rashes on my skin throughout the whole day, like when mosquito bites. Then it disappears within 1/2 or 1 hour. Again it will appear after 2-3 hours then will disappear within 1/2 hour or 1 hour until I take some medicine for allegy.


I don't understand is this food allergy or anything else. Also


Whenever I stick some bandage to my skin, and I remove it, it leaves big rashes.





Second thing :- My constipation problem is much less now because I m very cautious about my food and don't take dinner at night also. But I don't know why Gas occurs. It definitely happens in the morning when I take dinner at night. It pains in my left side stomach too much and makes sound from there, instead of passing through rectum. It is too embarassing.


Thanks

Constipation, gas %26amp; skin allergy?
aloe vera does relieve constipation. It is a very good fiber rich antoxidant. As such it helps in easing constipation. Aloe is good for a number of other ailments as well.Aloe Vera also contains aloin, which in small dosages acts as a natural laxative.





i recommend Arbomin-Plus(Namyang Aloe)!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment