Friday, November 20, 2009

Is a GOLD FACIAL good for DRY skin?

I used to have a combination skin about a month back, but then i started with my bridal package and God knows what scrub she used on my face, my skin suddenly turned dry and started pealing, she used some scrub and then gave me a papaya facial. Well when my skin started pealing a very alarmed me went back to my beautician and she told me to use a moisturiser for veryyy dry skin and a creme called boreline, which helped me and my skin is back to normal. But today when i went for my second facial, she told me 'cos my skin is dry now, i can not have a gold facial and should go for something called OXY 3 or something like that. Now I don't know if she is right when she says gold facial is not good for my skin anymore, or is she just trying to get the extra 700 bucks from me after the 5000 she has already charged me for my bridal package. HELP plss, should I go for this new OXY facial or should I just tell her I want a Gold facial. What should I do?

Is a GOLD FACIAL good for DRY skin?
Gold facial is really good but people think doing facial would make you look fairer and beautiful.....in ancient days our grannies would wear gold on every part of the body because gold has a wonderful reaction on the body....
Reply:Gold facial is really effective ....


but every one think Gold facial would make you look fairer and beautiful.....


i also used gold facial........my skin is also Dry and whitish


No comments:

Post a Comment