Friday, November 20, 2009

Why does my skin do this?

I'm mixed with Irish, Native American, and African-American. So my skin complextion can be compared best probably to a Hispanic person. If I touch skin on my hand or arm, my skin will turn yellow ( a bit darker than the color of a potato chip) for a few seconds and then the red and brown pigments fade back in. If someone where to grab my arm, it would leave the skin yellow for a few seconds then it would fade back to its regular color. Why?

Why does my skin do this?
That's not caused by your genetic origins. When you apply pressure on a certain part of your skin, you remove blood from that area so the skin gets brighter for a few moments. If that effect lasts for a while It can be a symptom of poor circulation...


No comments:

Post a Comment