Friday, November 20, 2009

I just got a prescription for Hydroquinone 4%. which is a skin bleach.?

I just asked my GP if I could try it as I've had not success with the 2% over the counter. My concern is that it will make my pigmentation age spots darker??? Has anyone had any luck with hydroquinone. I have very fair skin with age spots. This is my second night of putting a thin layer on.





Thanks.





I think some high priced skin care products has it in it like Obagi.....





What does anyone think of this.





thanks

I just got a prescription for Hydroquinone 4%. which is a skin bleach.?
Make sure you hydrate your skin with lotion and wear sun block every day even when you are not on the sun.


Use Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry -Touch SPF 55 non greasy, won't clog your pores and is gentle enough for sensitive skin. Make sure it contains 3% Avenzone . It cost between $7.00 - $14.00 and it comes in 3oz or 6 oz. If you don't your pigmentation will come back stronger. Since your skin will be unprotected. If you can't find this try finding something similar. Also drink more vitamin C no more than 1,000 mil per day.


No comments:

Post a Comment